#latergram via @latergramme angel baby. #angels #picoftheday #wings #angelphotos #cipbabies #naturallight #canoncamera #love #cute
#weddingrings #weddingflowers #macro #macrophotography #blue #diamonds #silver #weddingdetails #love #instagood #picoftheday #cipweddings
Here are some of the tips for Perfect Wedding Photography
1) Start your research early, by asking friends and browsing websites and go through some galleries of wedding photographers.
2) Make a list of moments you would like to capture so that your photographer knows just what you want.
3) Arrange meetings with different photographers you've short listed and meet with them to see if your personalities match.
4) Take all the information regarding packages and find out how many hours of shooting. See more questions to ask wedding, photographers.
5) If you have decided on a photographer, make sure to review them on various websites and then after checking the references you can make a decision. Also, book soon as most good wedding photographers book quick
6) A pre-wedding photo shoot is a great opportunity to get comfortable with your partner. Never miss this chance.
7) Before the wedding always keep a member of the family to help you in gathering of all the grandparents, siblings and cousins during the wedding day.
8) In the end just relax and enjoy your day, allow your photographer to keep you on schedule, because you hired them and rather than you they need to worry about capturing all the moments.
#Roanoke #wedidng on the #weddingblog today. Visit the #blog to read more about Danielle and Brandon's and see their #weddingphotos. #love #weddingimages #weddingphotographer http://ift.tt/1WFmMuh
Both the ceremony and following reception took place at the elegantly styled Kyle House in Fincastle, Virginia. The 1830s Victorian home provided a stunning backdrop to the days celebrations, as well as the photos I was able to capture as the day went on.
After the romantic ceremony, I was able to join Danielle and Brandon along with their bridal party to capture photos around the property and as the couple walked along the street to enjoy the day. We were able to capture lots of photos outdoors, the bridal party laughing and smiling the entire time, happy for the newlyweds.
Danielle and Brandon are kind hearted, fun loving people, and it showed on their wedding day. They had a large wedding party made up of two maids of honor, three bridesmaids, two best men, three groomsmen, and a flower girl. The chosen color was a beautiful teal that is reminiscent of the iconic Tiffany and Co. Jewelry bags and boxes. The men matched the ladies by wearing bowties made the same color as the ladies dresses. By the time I had arrived, everyone was buzzing excitedly about the impending nuptials.
As the reception began and continued on into the night at the Kyle House, Danielle and Brandon were constantly surrounded by their close friends and family wanting to wish them all the best on the first day of their lives as a married couple. They all ate a great meal, had some drinks and danced the night away in absolute wedded bliss.
Congratulations Danielle and Brandon!
#hamptonuniversity #hampton #va #cipweddings #clocks #weddingflowers #weddingphotos #weddingimages #outsideweddings #naturallight #canoncamera #love #beautiful
Brittany and Cody with their new #puppy on their #weddingday. #rva #rvaweddings #cipweddings #bride #groom #cute #puppies #love
Crystal Vandegrift is a wedding photographer covering Virginia, D.C. NC and Maryland.