Here are some of the tips for Perfect Wedding Photography
1) Start your research early, by asking friends and browsing websites and go through some galleries of wedding photographers.
2) Make a list of moments you would like to capture so that your photographer knows just what you want.
3) Arrange meetings with different photographers you've short listed and meet with them to see if your personalities match.
4) Take all the information regarding packages and find out how many hours of shooting. See more questions to ask wedding, photographers.
5) If you have decided on a photographer, make sure to review them on various websites and then after checking the references you can make a decision. Also, book soon as most good wedding photographers book quick
6) A pre-wedding photo shoot is a great opportunity to get comfortable with your partner. Never miss this chance.
7) Before the wedding always keep a member of the family to help you in gathering of all the grandparents, siblings and cousins during the wedding day.
8) In the end just relax and enjoy your day, allow your photographer to keep you on schedule, because you hired them and rather than you they need to worry about capturing all the moments.
Crystal Vandegrift is a wedding photographer covering Virginia, D.C. NC and Maryland.
Interested in being a guest blogger on our site? Contact us below!
We love Instagram! Check out our feed below and follow us!
Pictures were one of my top priorities for my wedding. I spent a lot of time reading through photographers and even contacting some. I was also pretty nervous, I had never been professionally photographed before. Crystal and her team were SO easy to work with and immediately took away the nerves. I trusted her completely and I am so happy I did. Cannot recommend enough! Ellen - Yorktown VA
If you're looking for an amazing photographer who is relaxed, has experience, and knowledge look no further. Crystal took our engagement and wedding photos. Not only were her photos amazing, but she is extremely responsive to messages and will even help you when planning your big day. It was important to us to work with a photographer who has experience with same sex couples, and Crystal and Casey did a great job capturing everything for my wife and I. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. - Emily - Nellysford, VA
Read more reviews here.